Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SO.

So. It's been a couple months since anybody has written anything on here. I was just reading through this blog and it's ridiculous the amount of poetry I used to write. I just don't do that anymore. It's not like I have anything better to do, I've just sort of forgot that I used to write all the time. I kind of miss it now that I think about it.
I've been doing a lot of drawing lately except I lost my sketchbook so now Ive kind of stopped. But the more I draw, the more I realize how shitty I am and how great it is that I'm going to Rosedale so I can keep on bettering myself as an artist. I know that sounds faggoty, but art is really my thing. even if I'm not good at it. I love doing art. I love the feeling of converting my emotions into illustration. I love how when I do art, everything I do seems to open something up in my brain that unleashes poetry. I just love it. I wish I wasn't such a fuck up, and I wish I had more creativity when it came to art, otherwise I would do it all the time.

Anyway. So I'm not really blogging anymore because I've switched to Tumblr like the ex-pat that I am. so follow me at http://theonemanocean.tumblr.com/.
I mean, I guess nobody reads this blog anyway so it's not like I'll gain anymore followers.
But I love Tumblr because it's so much easier for people to follow you and see what you're about, where as Blogspot just doesn't quite do that for me.

Cheers.
Stellar

P.S. You may have noticed that I correctly capitalized everything in this post. If I ever post on this blog again, don't expect me to keep doing this. I'm just trying it out. So far I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment