Friday, October 2, 2009

FUCK YOU WORDPRESS

wordpress sucks wordpress sucks wordpress sucks.

apparently no one reads my blog because my template is ugly. what the fuck kind of bullshit is that? real people who care about real things wouldn't bitch and moan and not read my blog because of the template, they'd just not read my blog because i write like a self-absorbed moody teena-OH WAIT. yeah that's right.

nuit blanche rules nuit blanche rules nuit blanche rules.

i feel like swearing and yelling and throwing shit around. maybe i'm just a cranky little 8 year old who needs some fucking sleep. maybe i'm a 76 year old man with violent alzheimers. maybe i'm just myself and i've spent the entire day harboring major passive aggression and now i don't even feel like venting because it's just completely and utterly not worth it. ASSHOLEFACEMAN.

fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment