Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Little Less Than Seven Hours

a shiver runs through my body when i think of how much i miss you. -stellar


Alright. Here's the 'other one', the seemingly less dedicated, the sweetheart, the fool. Back when we started this, it was intended to be a line of communication between Stella and myself- Annora, the French Fry- so that we could stay connected though we are some 2931 kilometers apart.
It's so much simpler to say vast, vague things than the simplicities that I want to tell you. Here's some basics.

I deleted my Facebook account because I was afraid of being addicted to it.

I'm getting a little more lost every day. I went swimming last night at about eight. In the lake. I was debating whether or not I wanted to go in for the moment, for the experience, or so I could have a shocking story to tell on the bus the next morning.

I jumped in regardless, and enjoyed the way my body went into overdrive trying to warm me up in the minutes after I came out. Then I spent about half an hour sitting on a huge rock singing to myself about a girl I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment